A: Hey wassup. What are you guys drinking? 你们好,在喝什么呢?
B: We're having pitchers. 我们在喝罐装酒呢(这里我不确定是说这个还是pitchers.(帝亚吉欧Pitchers预调酒))
C: Dude, you're going to need a glass.兄弟,你也该来一杯。/你得要个杯子了。
A: Excuse me? 什么?
S: Yeah. 对,你没听错。
A: Can I get a glass? 能给我个杯子吗?
S: Sure. 当然
A: Have you guys been drinking long? 你们已经(在这儿)喝了很久了?
C: Not really. This is only our second pitcher. 不,这只是我们的第二罐。
B: You better start catching up. 你最好快点啦。
A: When I get my glass, I will. 等我一拿到杯子我就会这样做的
B: You ok with shots right? 你能喝酒的对吧?/你能一口闷的喝酒对吧?(根据咒文哥,多谢)
A: Yeah. 没错
B: What do you usually have? 你一般喝什么?
C: He always has the same thing. Crowne. 他只喝一种酒,皇冠。
A: Exactly. 完全正确
B: That's good stuff. 那(皇冠酒)可是好东西
C: You finally got your glass. Hey Cheers. To good friends. 你终于拿到杯子了。来吧,为了好朋友,干杯!
可追问,望采纳:) 【英语牛人团】
表示楼上两位机器翻译啊。。。
扫描二维码分享到微信或朋友圈